If you are thinking of taking a trip to Mallorca to get to know its city, this getaway to Palma is perfect for getting to know the most emblematic places without walking for hours. This plan includes accommodation in Palma de Mallorcaandticket to get on and off the tourist bus as many times as you likefor 24 or 48 hours. So you can stop at the places of interest that you like the most and get back on the bus when you have seen them or simply use your voucher as a means of transport to get around Palma during your trip or weekend getaway to Mallorca. An ideal option for families traveling with children or people with reduced mobility.
Lodging in a central hotel in Palma de Mallorca
Pass for one or two days (depending on the option chosen) to get on and off the tourist bus as many times as you want, which includes:
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Other tickets not mentioned
Other transfers not mentioned
If you want to add transport to get to Palma, if you need a rental car in Palma, if you want to add or remove days from the proposed experience or if you want to customize your trip, do not hesitate to contact us and we will find the option that best suits you.
On this getaway to Palma de Mallorca you will discover the city in a comfortable and pleasant way since the tourist bus will take you to all the places of interest of the city where you can enjoy panoramic views Palm. This bus has an itinerary where you can access all the points of interest with a single ticket and get on and off at the statutory stops as many times as you want. Surely if you travel with children, they will have a great time. If you have little time, you can stay on the bus and complete the entire route without getting off the vehicle. The complete route without getting off the bus lasts about 80 minutes, for those who have little time to discover the city. The starting point is Plaza de la Reina but you can get on and off at any of the stops shown below as many times as you like:
1. Plaza de la Reina: here is the Cathedral, the Parque del Mar and the gardens with fountains and the swan lake (s 'Hort des rei)
2. Plaza del Mercado: a small historic square in the center of Palma. Watch out for an iconic burger joint: the Alaska Burger. One of the places most loved by Palma residents. There are also several cocktail bars.
3. Rambles: Palma's characteristic road where the flower stalls are located and the Christmas houses are set up in December.
4. Plaza de España: nerve axis full of fast food restaurants and traditional bars from where you can walk to the narrow streets of the old town of Palma where the lively Sant Miquel street, full of fashion shops, watch and perfume shops that leads to the Plaza Mayor. If you go down Calle Olmos, the steep street where you will find bars and cafes, you will reach Las Ramblas.
5. Av. Alexandre Roselló: great avenue where the largest English Court in Mallorca is located, several international fashion stores, bookstores and sports stores.
6. Porta des Campo: From this stop you can access the promenade and the Parque del Mar
7. Av. Gabriel Roca
8. Poble Espanyol: complex that simulates a Castilian Spanish town. The ticket is purchased on the premises.
9. Bellver Castle: one of the most beautiful castles in Spain and special for its circular floor plan. Surrounded by a large forest, it is an impressive site.
10. Plaza Gomila: Old bohemian area of Palma that ended up becoming an area of alternative pubs. It is currently in the process of being improved, after the deterioration of recent years.
11. Calle de Francesc Vidal I Sureda,23
12. Pilar and Joan Miró Foundation: museum where you can see many of the works of the Catalan painter Joan Miró, who lived in Mallorca for many years.
13. Porto Pino Centro Comercial: The favorite shopping center of Palma residents. This deck has air conditioning, parking, shops, leisure center, restaurants, bars, game rooms and a hypermarket. It also has terraces.
14. Maritime station
15. Palma Auditorium
16. Es Baluard: contemporary art museum with impressive views of the bay. The entrance is acquired in the same enclosure, but the views from the terrace are free. Beware of an outside bar-restaurant.
17. Avda. Jaume III: Palma's main avenue where you can find luxury shops, a shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, the famous Plaza de las Tortugas, a place for celebrations, ice cream parlors and Paseo del Borne which ends at Plaza de la Reina and her beautiful fountain.
Palma de Mallorca airport is very well connected to the city center so you won't have any problems getting to your hotel. Here we give you a list with all the options to transfer you from Palma de Mallorca airport to the city center and from the center of Palma to the airport.
Remember that if you are going to enter places of worship, such as the Cathedral of Mallorca, you must take care of your clothing since tank tops, shorts or sandals are not allowed.
The tourist bus ticketincludes as many hop-ons and hop-offs at the official bus stops as many times as you like from 11am to 5pm. There are two options: a one-day ticket or a ticket for 2 consecutive days.
Includes audio guide in 8 languages.
1. Plaza de la Reina
2. Market Square
4. Plaza de España
5. Av. Alexandre Roselló
6. Porta des Camp
7. Av . Gabriel Roca
8. Poble Espanyol
9. Bellver Castle
10. Gomila Square
11. Francesc Vidal I Sureda Street,23
12. Pilar and Joan Miró Foundation
13. Porto Pino Shopping Center
14. Maritime station
15. Palma Auditorium
16. Es Baluard
17 . Avda. Jaume III
If you have any questions about this experience, if you want more details or if you want to customize your trip, don't wait any longer! Contact us and we will help you tailor your trip.
Contact us if you need to add flights, rental cars, transfers or events to your trip. We will solve all your doubts and we will help you finalize your reservation.